Category: Saturday Sixes
Subscribe to the RSS feed to keep up to date with all posts in this category.
Article published on 2015-08-01 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
The last two times Chelsea have won the Community Shield, they’ve gone on to win the title (2005 and 2009). Arsene Wenger has never beaten Jose Mourinho in 13 attempts (D6 L7). The Gunners have gone 482 minutes without a goal against Chelsea. Chelsea are unbeaten in their last eight meetings with Arsenal (W5 D3). […]
Chelsea Ladies are playing in just our second Women’s FA Cup final – having lost on penalties to Birmingham in 2012. Chelsea Ladies have won 1, drawn 1 and lost 1 of 3 matches against Notts County since their reformation (from Lincoln). Gemma Davison scored both goals in our victory of Notts County in the […]
Article published on 2015-06-06 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
The last time Germany hosted the Champions League final was Chelsea’s famous win against Bayern Munich, in their home stadium, Allianz Arena in the 2011/2012 season. Chelsea were unbeaten in the competition this season, only being eliminated on away goals. The blues scored 20 goals in our 8 games and conceded just 6. Those 6 are […]
Article published on 2015-05-30 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
Chelsea currently hold the longest unbeaten record in the FA Cup of 29 games (excluding matches decided on penalties) between January 2009 and April 2013. Chelsea were the last team to retain the trophy with wins in 2008-09 and 2009-10. In 2009-10 Chelsea won all 6 FA Cup matches to lift the trophy, that season […]
Article published on 2013-08-03 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
11. All 11 of Eden Hazard’s Premier League assists came from open play last season. 9 of 12. Frank Lampard has scored 15 or more goals in 9 of 12 seasons in the Premier League. 3. Ryan Bertrand was dribbled past by an opposition player on only 3 occasions in the Premier League last season. 50%. Juan Mata […]
Article published on 2013-07-27 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
137. Eden Hazard averaged a Goal/Assist once every 137 minutes last season. 86%. Gary Cahill won 86% (24/28) of his tackles in the Premier League last season. 18 & 25. Juan Mata has scored 18 Goals & provided 25 Assists in 69 Premier League appearances for Chelsea. 20+. Wayne Rooney has scored more than 20 […]
Article published on 2013-07-20 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
49. Oscar created a chance once every 49 minutes in the Premier League last season. 78%. Marco Van Ginkel successfully completed 78% of his attempted tackles (63/81) in Eredivisie last season. 100. Juan Mata averaged a Goal/Assist once every 100 minutes last season. 137. Mark Schwarzer made 137 saves last season, averaging 3.8 per game. 81.25%. John […]
Article published on 2013-07-13 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
16. Marco Van Ginkel was directly involved in 16 goals in 33 games (scored 8, assisted 8) in Eredivisie last season. 41. Eden Hazard created a chance once every 41 minutes in the Premier League last season. 83.5%. Marco Van Ginkel completed 147/176 passes (83.5%) in the recently concluded U21 European Championships. 3. Marco Van Ginkel averaged 3 […]
Article published on 2013-06-29 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
112. Ramires completed the most successful tackles (112) of all Chelsea players last season. Next best was Oscar with 86. 85%. Juan Mata attempted the most passes of all CFC players in the Premier League last season, completing 1566/1838, ie 85%. 10+. Juan Mata was one of the 4 players alongside Rooney, Walcott and Cazorla […]
Article published on 2013-06-15 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
197. Juan Mata has created 197 chances in the Premier League since his arrival at Chelsea. 13. Andre Schürrle scored 13 goals & provided 8 assists in 36 games while playing as a Left Forward in BundesLiga & Europa League last season. 38%. Kevin De Bruyne was directly involved in 38% of Werder Bremen’s goals […]
Article published on 2013-06-08 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
6. Eden Hazard and Juan Mata had the joint most assists away from home in the Premier League this season. 75%. Seventy five percent of Chelsea’s goals in the Europa League campaign were scored from open play. 50%. Frank Lampard and Juan Mata were responsible for scoring 50% of Chelsea’s away goals (17/34) in the […]
Article published on 2013-06-01 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
3 & 4. Frank Lampard has scored 3 goals & provided 4 assists in his last 7 games for Chelsea. 85. Only Max Kruse (93) & Frank Ribéry (86) created more chances than Kevin De Bruyne (85) in BundesLiga this season. 121. Frank Lampard scored a goal in the Premier League once every 121 minutes […]
Article published on 2013-05-25 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
42. Chelsea averaged a goal scored once every 42 minutes & a goal conceded every 75 minutes in all competitions this season. 66.7%. Chelsea won the highest percentages of their games in Europa League this season, winning 66.7% of their games in the competition. 15. The number of different players to score for Chelsea in the […]
Article published on 2013-05-11 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
3. Oscar has scored 3 goals in his last 4 Premier League appearances, with the opposition being Tottenham Hotspurs, Swansea & Liverpool. 3. Juan Mata has scored 3 times in his last three appearances against Tottenham in all competitions. Two of them came in the league game earlier in the season & the other one […]
Article published on 2013-05-04 by ChelseaStats in Saturday Sixes.
1. Chelsea could become the first side to win UEFA’s two top club competitions in reverse order (Champions League then Europa League) in successive seasons and due to the schedule Chelsea could be holders of both trophies at the same time. 13. Chelsea are unbeaten in 13 European fixtures at Stamford Bridge (W11 D2) since […]